Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Psalm 17:15

Psalm 17:15

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

1. “As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness.”

a. Job 19:23-27 “Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were printed in a book!
That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock forever!
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.”

1). Job was speaking out revelation knowledge, rhema words that God was giving him and I believe he knew it. So much that he desired his words to be engraved in rock forever. There is a resurrection of the body!

2. “I shall be satisfied, when I awake with thy likeness.”

a. 1 John 3:2, 3 “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.”

b. Philippians 3:21 “Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.”

c. The resurrection of the body is a truth that flows all through the Bible.

No comments: